Pickle It DST
Pickle your foods to make them last longer!
Pickle Barrel:- Allows pickling of food
– Craftable on the Science Machine in the Food tab
– Takes 1.5 days to fully pickle food
– Currently pickles: beet, berries, cabbage, carrot, corn, cucumber, eggplant, egg, fish, mushroom, onion, pigs foot, pumpkin, radish, watermelon
New vegetables:- Added: beet, cabbage, cucumber, onion, potato, radish
– Grow on farms
– Have a random chance of growing from generic seeds (except potato)
– Can be fed to birds for veggie-specific seeds (except potato)
– Potatoes are grown on farms by planting potatoes (not seeds). Harvesting potatoes from a farm will yield 1-3 potatoes.
– Can be cooked on a fire for the cooked version of each veggie
– Beets, onions, potatoes, and radishes grow wild in the world (Pickle It needs to be active at world gen)
– Wild potatoes must be dug up with a Shovel
New items:- Pigs feet: 1-2 dropped by pigs; can be cooked, dried, and pickled
– Pickle sword: craftable on the Science Machine in the Fight tab
We aim to balance the Pickle Barrel so that it isn’t overpowered. While it makes food last longer, there is a trade-off with the pickled versions of most foods.
If you have any feedback or ideas, please leave a comment!