Food Values – Item Tooltips (Server and Client)
Now includes – Fire Remaining Burn Time
Controller support! To use, you have to open the inventory using right trigger. See description below for button assignment.
Now includes perish time, spoil time and stale time.
This combines Display Food Values – http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347079953
and Detailed Tooltips – http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360722606
into a single mod that plays nicely. If you want to use either mod seperately you can, but if you want them both running at the same time you have to run this mod and only this mod. (You cannot run the mods listed above at the same time). Here are the details for both.
==Display Food Values==
This mod displays what food and healing items have what hunger, health, sanity values, if cooked values and perish remaining time.
It will work for items in inventory, backpack or in containers.
– To see perishtime hold down Ctrl. (Dpad Left on controller)
– To see cooked item hold down Alt. (Dpad Right on controller)
– To see perishtime of the item if cooked hold down Ctrl and Alt. (Dpad Up on controller)
In mods menu you can press ‘Configure mod’ button and choose the language and enable/disable minimal mode.
Minimal mode will work only if you’ll replace the fonts:
– close the game
– open mod folder (all mods are in \Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\mods\);
– copy two zip archives from folder new_fonts to folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Don’t Starve Together Beta\data\fonts with replace
– run the game
– in mods menu press ‘Configure mod’ button and enable minimal mode.
After each update of the game you’ll need to replace the fonts.
Enhances tooltips to display values for: weapon base damage, tool durability, armor condition, armor protection type,armor insulation, and armor damage reduction.
In the config you can choose to turn off different information. In game, if you hold the alt key (D-Pad up), all of the information is then displayed.